No HSI since Wednesday evening
rainey3
Enthusiast - Level 2

My internet went down Weds evening and was still out when I left for work this morning.  (I have a Westell 6100 modem)  When I log into my account it says "Verizon is working to restore your services", really?  For two days?  I am beginning to think this issue is exclusive to me and not widespread.  The last time this happened I found out I was blocked from your server and tech support had to create a new account for me.  If I recall correctly, it was because I had not logged into my Verizon email account for awhile.  I do not need a Verizon email account-I already have aol, why do you need to block people who don't use your email?  It is too much trouble to inform the many people that have my aol email address.  

Now I am going to have to go through the VERY painful experience of calling tech support to deal with this issue.  They never listen to me when I say I have gone through this before and my problem needs to be escalated.  You are draining the life out of me Verizon!  I can't keep doing this!!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No HSI since Wednesday evening
pjsutton
Contributor - Level 2

Did you try to restart your modem?  The Westell 6100 is really old - perhaps it's time to ask Verizon for a new one.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
pjsutton
Contributor - Level 2

Did you try to restart your modem?  The Westell 6100 is really old - perhaps it's time to ask Verizon for a new one.

0 Likes
copper45
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi what state are you in

0 Likes
rainey3
Enthusiast - Level 2

After spending a couple of hours on the phone with Verizon-they decided to send me a new modem.  My issue wasn't outage related after all.  Thanks for your responses!  

0 Likes
adtwigg

Did the new modem resolve the problem?

0 Likes