Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Contributor
DeanBui

PPP Username and Password

I am trying to set up another DSL modem for my home. It's the Actiontec GT724WGR modem. When I try to set up the connection, it is asking for my DSL username and password. I was just wondering if anyone can help me find out what those are?

Gold Contributor VII
Smith6612

Re: PPP Username and Password

In some Verizon areas, such as mine, the Username and Password can be any combination of Username and Password. Often times with Verizon's modems, the pre-set "newdsl" profile will work just fine out of the box. Anyhow, the PPPoE Username and Password is the same thing that is used to reach your Verizon E-Mail, for the most part. Other than that, give Verizon's Tech Support a call. They should be able to at least give you the Username.

========
The first to bring me 1Gbps Fiber for $30/m wins!

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411