Perks access to Lenovo
hmp_goose

The Lenovo site doesn't seem to like Firefox/ Waterfox, as it returns a 404; I have to resort to Chrome to get in, which is most annoying.

Someone should check it.

0 Likes
Re: Perks access to Lenovo
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Oh Microsoft ISS, how I love it so much 😕

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Looks like someone needs to fix their Browser-dependant scripts! I don't see a 404 error here... I can guarantee you it will work if you reload it a few times. Lenovo's site itself works fine for me using a nightly build of Firefox (which is supposed to be a build where everything is broken, lol)

0 Likes