Re: Port Forwarding with Verizon-Branded Action GT704-WG
alharaka
Enthusiast - Level 1

So, it turns out I am a horses **bleep**.  Big thanks to you, dslr595148.  It is a loopback issue.  I tried it early this morning when I got to work.  Lo and behold, it was successful.  I wanted to update the post but I was in a rush to check on something, and did not remember until I saw the RSS update.  I should have known all along this was/is the problem.  I can take it from here.  I am marking your previous post as solution.  You were a big help.  I guess I am a) not the expert I pretend to be and b) need to listen to myself think out loud occassionally.  Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

0 Likes
alharaka
Enthusiast - Level 1

Already marked correct.  I gave you a kudos.  Not sure if I can do anything else for your cred or otherwise.  Let me know.

0 Likes
Hesperus
Enthusiast - Level 3

We are fighting Port Forwarding on a Westell 7500 without success so far.  I'm limited in knowledge, but have been told that the Westel, when in bridged or routed bridge mode disables the DMZ feature so your config solution will not work?

0 Likes
aventhika

Hello,for all your Expectations about IP and domain use this http://www.whoisxy.com/ site's help for more details about IP and others,it is totally free,it may help for you,All the best.

0 Likes