Prepaid mobil broadband
rosieh2o

Hi, I am on vacation and decided to purchase some prepaid minutes for an older "jetpack" which isn't being used since it was updated.  I went to a verizon store and they help me get set up.  I  didn't have them ensure that it was activated before I left the next day.  When I turn on my computer it shows that I am hooked up to the "jetpack" but unable to get the internet.  I JUST now  was able to check my e-mail and verified my e-mail address with verizon.  Now I am unable to get to my acct.  I stopped at different verizon store many miles away and they were able to get into my acct, and when they tried to reach you guys she was put on hold for 20 minutes....needless to say I couldn't wait and hoped to get this resolved on my own....Please help!

0 Likes
Re: Prepaid mobil broadband
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes