Problem Diagnosed, but Not Resolved
CSULA21
Enthusiast - Level 2

The thread that I started last week, was locked, so I refer you HERE to catch you up. Well, today, a field tech came out and took a look at my set up, looked at the Gateway info, and ran a speed test (surprisingly enough, yielded a 9Mbps in the afternoon). At any rate, the tech said that VZ had been having MAJOR congestion issues with my area and that they had been working for several months (3 to be exact) to add more server sites to remedy the issue. The latest he had heard was that VZN was to have everything ready to go by the end of the month. Now, why Tech Support could tell me this over the phone, is beyond me. I mean, it was obviously unnecessary to have a field tech come out, just to convey a message. Well, at any rate, I am glad to know that the problem is not stemming from anything on my end and that VZN is working to remedy the problem. Good thing for VZN that I got this info, because I would have canceled the service today, if not for the field tech. Now, VZN's got til  September 30th to keep this customer. Guess, that means I'll be getting a refund/credit.

Re: Problem Diagnosed, but Not Resolved
Ladeedy
Enthusiast - Level 2
I don't want to burst your bubble but they have been telling me the same thing for almost 5 years. If I had a choice I would go elsewhere, Verizon lies and they will promise things that will NEVER happen. Don't believe a word they say
Re: Problem Diagnosed, but Not Resolved
CSULA21
Enthusiast - Level 2

@Ladeedy wrote:
I don't want to burst your bubble but they have been telling me the same thing for almost 5 years. If I had a choice I would go elsewhere, Verizon lies and they will promise things that will NEVER happen. Don't believe a word they say

After much thinking, seeing ALL the complaints on this forum, not being able to enjoy any of my smart apps, and not getting the full capability of my DirecTV, I have decided to go back to Time Warner. Already have the install date set up! 

THANKS Ladeedy

0 Likes