Question about editing port forwarding rules on the Actiontec
SimonMason
Contributor - Level 1

I notice that it seems to combine all rules entered for a specific internal IP address into a group.  unfortunately, I don't see an option to edit the inidividual rules, or delete them.  It appears to only allow the deletion of the entire rule group?  So do I need to write down each of the rules pointing to a single IP address and then delete the group and enter the rules I want to keep back into the router?  Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Question about editing port forwarding rules on the Actiontec
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello,

Do you see an option to edit under advanced filtering?  I would like to check into this for you I sent you a DM to start.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
Re: Question about editing port forwarding rules on the Actiontec
SimonMason
Contributor - Level 1

DM - direct mail?  I didn't get anything.

I don't think Advanced Filtering is the same thing?  I have nothing setup under this option. I am using the port forwarding options.  Whenerver you create more than one port forwarding rule with the same destination IP in my subnet it groups them together and appears not to provide an option to edit individual rules. It looks like the only option is to delete the group and recreate them.

0 Likes