STOP SIGNING ME OUT!!!
miclac56
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am tired of having to constantly sign in to my account.  Why give me the option to stay signed in for 2 weeks if I CAN'T!!!  Don't tell me it is for security reasons!  I pay for security software through Verizon so why must I constantly have to login for security reasons?  I guess I should cancel my security protection I PAY FOR!   If you can't give me a reason why I must continue to do this, 2 things will happen.

1: I will CANCEL THE VERIZOn SECURITY PROTECTION I PAY FOR EVERY MONTHl2: I will continue to tell people how I hate the lousy customer service I get because of this.  I can't email anybody at verizon to state how I feel.  I can call Verizon and get AN EXCUSE.  Do something about this Verizon or I will do the only thing I can do as a consumer. I WILL TELL PEOPLE TO AVOID VERIZON!!!

It's your call and by the way, this problem only started a few months ago!!  FIX IT

0 Likes
Re: STOP SIGNING ME OUT!!!
miclac56
Enthusiast - Level 3

GREAT JOB NOT GIVING ME AN ANSWER VERIZON.  Canceling my wireless phone and going to AT&T.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi miclac56,

Please see the announcement posted a short time ago here for an update on this issue:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/VZW-URL-coming-up-on-the-VZT-Sign-In-Page-and-the-Ema...

0 Likes
vzretiree51
Enthusiast - Level 3

To Moderator,

After going to the link that you posted for the reasons for the verizon.net login issues, I continue to have the wireless page that asks me to update my password when I have changed it and the image at least three times in the last 2 weeks. At one point after talking to several Verizon customer/support persons, I was able to login avoiding that page only after several attempts. But now, since the last time I changed the passed a few days ago, I am not able to avoid the page even after trying several ways to login everyday, including going directly to the webmail page. I need a solution asap. Btw, I have been using the same ID for at least 9 years.

0 Likes