Same old run around from tech support and anyone I've spoken to.
PeterP11
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had nothing but trouble since January of this year. No service, partial service and intermittent service. Now the service goes out from 10AM to 6PM with a brief sign of life in between. Verizon's tech support is phony. They don't know the state of the equipment in the Central Office. Real cute, all their techs are in the Far East. Being a retiree, and a former Switchman, I know when traffic can't be handled by the equipment, it dumps you for a higher priority. Even if you pay for service, it doesn't  mean they are going to give it to you. VERIZON has over sold most areas where DSL is concerned. They don't have the equipment to handle peak hours and, have no intention of upgrading. The profit mongers have taken over. In other words, "LET THEM EAT CAKE,  IT WILL ALL QUIET DOWN WHEN THE KIDS GO BACK TO SCHOOL". If you ask for compensation, they hang up on you. Thank God, I dumped my stock and took guaranteed interest. BUYERS BEWARE!! ANYONE WHO HAS HIGH SPEED FOR SALE IS STILL GOING TO USE VERSION'S FACILITIES. SATELLITE IS ONLY WAY TO GO!

Re: Same old run around from tech support and anyone I've spoken to.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Same old run around from tech support and anyone I've spoken to.
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

PeterP1,

You have not reached back out to us about your trouble. Please reach out to us if further assistance is needed.

Josh B

0 Likes