Re: Slow connection between 5PM and Midnight-weekday
Paul271
Enthusiast - Level 2

I apologize  I didn't reply to him via the website you sent me.  However, I do this morning.

Have a Happy New Year!

Thanks,

Paul27

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

You too. Let us know how everything goes 🙂

rknight1

@Smith6612 : I am getting the same issues. They run test after test and still getting same issues. Can you provide me with that contact information of the verizon rep you know so we can get to teh bottom of this. about the cancel this service. Theres no reason it should drop like this at night.

0 Likes
Paul271
Enthusiast - Level 2

Smith,

Thank you very much for helping getting this issue solved. 

Everthin is back to normal now.  The speed is much much better after I talked to the person you referred to.

Have a gread day!

0 Likes
Not applicable

I'm have the same problem.  Could I also  get that contact info.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

@rknight wrote:

@Smith6612 : I am getting the same issues. They run test after test and still getting same issues. Can you provide me with that contact information of the verizon rep you know so we can get to teh bottom of this. about the cancel this service. Theres no reason it should drop like this at night.

@Barney04 wrote:

I'm have the same problem.  Could I also  get that contact info.

Will do for the both of you. I'll send you both PMs to see if there's anything special I can spot going in (so we aren't complicating anything), and from there, I'll shoot you the contact details.

@smokesjackson: Did we ever solve your issue in the other thread we were posting in about your slow speed issue? If not, I'd like to get to the bottom of that.

@Paul: Glad to hear it's all fixed up! 🙂

0 Likes
niedobry
Enthusiast - Level 1

@Smith6612 if you don't mind could you include me as well? I'm having the same issue and have gotten nowhere with regular tech support. DSL works great during the day but crawls (300Kb/s or less) at night.

Thanks

0 Likes
Had_It_With_DSL
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please Smith, same prob here. You were helping me, and I apologize for not doing test at ?NID, but this is same prob I have. I have tried two different modems, just a nighttime, heavy congestion problem and feel that is why i lose connection when up/down loading simultaneously. Could I please have the contact number as I have wasted numerous calls to Verizon with no help at all. Thanks Smith!

0 Likes
lionluvr10

I am having the SAME problem with my internet connection - Please help me too!!! 

0 Likes