Speed Going Down Price going up?
Mkhan1

For the last one week I see my internet is so slow that I fail to connect and get timed out. Then I tried everything from switching the modem on/off, unplugging, to re-booting and even connecting the "yellow cable". Nothing worked. So, I made the call and, as one knows. after ages I get to talk to someone.

The first person was not able to do anything and then transferred to another support agent. She said she did something to the switch and if it got any better. Well it did and then as I soon as I bid her goodbye with a lot of thank you, here I am once again. to come to this page it took long time too.

I just cannot work the way I used to a week or so before. And I am not sure if I can continue iike this. I depend on the internet and  am completely frustrated.

So, please some one out there needs to help a customer!!!

Moin

0 Likes
Re: Speed Going Down Price going up?
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

I imagine this is still an issue, correct? Your post was posted around the time Verizon was having some routing issues in the Northeast. We can see what we can do to get the service back to where it was before it broke. Would you also be able to share what speed package you pay for?

0 Likes