Still no DSL after 5 days!!!
MadInFL

I ordered DSL and Home phone service on the 10th of Aug. Install and ready date was the 15 of Aug and now the 20th of Aug and no DSL. Now the reason I get is either the central location problem or the provisions are not correct. The Then you get the someone will call you back and well no the did not. Don't forget the we guarantee it to work by close of business today(Friday) and well no it don't. The disconnects and no call back or the computer that puts you where it chooses when you call or the supervisor team that don't exist or the progressive complaints dept that tries once and if you are on with another Verizon rep they won't call back and cancel the complaint. The customer service stinks.

Personal opinion is Verizon has bought out the small guys so they have no competition and can treat people as they please make empty promises and it's no big deal. This reminds me of our government.

Still Mad In FL

0 Likes
Re: Still no DSL after 5 days!!!
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I'm sorry to hear about your lack of service. I have sent you a private message to get more information from you.

0 Likes
Re: Still no DSL after 5 days!!!
Blackbird91

Mine was supposed to be ready on Aug 18th, it's now over a week from the service ready date.  They didn't even say a word when they pushed my service ready date indefinitely that I had to call the customer service to ask about it.  And now it's been almost two weeks since I signed up for the internet service, and yet, I still have no internet access.

0 Likes