Trouble with League of Legends. High packet loss, high buffering and a constant high ping/ms.
Jaysix6

My ping ingame is always 200-230ms. I've port forwarded for the ports involving League of Legends, set up a static ip, and nearly everything I can think of. I even changed my QoS to Gamer however none of this seems to be working. Any advice or ideas?

I have the HISI bundled with my phone phone for 59.99 a month. The maxiumum mbps for me is 7, however I've been receiving barely 2mbps as of speedtest.net 

I used ICIS Netalyzer and was told that I have packet loss and high buffering. 

0 Likes
Re: Trouble with League of Legends. High packet loss, high buffering and a constant high ping/ms.
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Jaysix6,

Actually, if you do a quick google search, this has been a common issue for this game all over the Internet even in Europe. It's actually not your Internet connection causing the issue. It's simply Internet congestion on their servers. This is why multiple users with different providers are having the same problem. You may want to check with them on when or if they are planning any server upgrades soon.

Thanks,

CJ