• Services  

Order Services

See All Plans & Bundles

Special Deals

Moving Made Easy

Current Customers

Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Find out which Verizon services are available at your address.

• My Verizon  

Email & Calls

Check Email

Verizon Visual 411

Bill & Payment

View Bill

Pay Bill

Pay Final Bill

Manage Auto Pay

Manage Paper Free Billing

My Services

Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Contributor
Ellis
0 Kudos

Verizon Your Domain

I was on the webmail, I saw an ad for personal websites.  It said that I could have a website with my own domain name for about $20/yr.  Has anybody else seen this?  If so, has anybody tried this service? Is it worth it?
Copper Contributor
HelpDesk
0 Kudos

Re: Verizon Your Domain

What is Verizon domain??  “Verizon Your Domain” is a service that enables consumer or business customers to link a set of personalized and permanent email addresses (for example, you@yourname.com) to their existing verizon.net email addresses.         Features     ·        With “Verizon Your Domain,” customers can keep their linked Verizon email accounts, even after they have disconnected. ·         VASIP open model product and can be ordered only online at http://surround.verizon.net/shop  ·         Verizon Tech Support provides email support for ACTIVE customers who have a “Verizon Your Domain” email address.  ·         Nine custom e-mail addresses (you@youname.com) with up to 4GB of email storage ·         Provides registration for a Website (for example www.verizonfamily.com) and the easy to use Site builder        

What is linking??  When customers purchase a domain (eg. verizonfamily.com)  the username@verizonfamily.com email address automatically gets linked to username@verizon.net – and both accounts remain useable as long as the customer pays for the service. 

Price  

Ø  Verizon Your Domain” currently costs $19.95 per year only    Process:-   ·         All billing questions related to Verizon Your Domain and all questions about creating or hosting the customer’s Website should be transferred to Hostway at 866-423-2530.·         Verizon Tech Support provides email support for customers who have a “Verizon Your Domain” email address.  ·         Customers with a “Verizon Your Domain” email address who have DISCONNECTED their account can get online help with email questions at http://www22.verizon.com/ResidentialHelp/HighSpeed/Email  

Thanks
Helpdesk
Copper Contributor
kilowatt
0 Kudos

Re: Verizon Your Domain

I have owned my own personal domain for the past 15 years now and I pay Verisign (Network Solutions) $140.00 every five years.  That calculates out to $28.00-a-year so Verizon is selling domain names cheaper than Verisign.

If you want to purchase your own domain name from Verizon, the telephone number to call is:  877-988-3775. 

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411