Verizon is very unet
quin2

Verizon is proving to be very unethical as well as dishonest and disrespectful.  In my attempt to get phones service for myself and my family, i was put through a level of scrutiny that was not just uncalled for but totally disrespectful.  I know this post will most llikely be deleted by the verizon team, but i will seak my mind.  I was approved for 5 lines of service and ordered 5 iphone c's since they were free with a two year contract and I have a sick mother as well as brother, and other members of my family, so this seemed like maybe a good family plan type of deal.. Was I mistaken.  After a credit check, and being approved i was notified to verify information with the fraud department, which I did, this including id, ssc, bank statement.  the hold was released and the order approved to be shipped.  Because I didnt have the apt number on my order I had to cancel the order and reorder.   Putting me throught the same verifiaction again this time being told that I didnt have enough money in the bank to get approved for 5 lines, and to send in aother bank statement.  You would think that the phone com[any would have records of who you talked to and what was approved and sent, but they act as if they are incapable of communication within there orginization, which I know is just utterly rediculous.  After sending in, emailing my bank statement, I was told that the hold was taken off but the credit department needed to speak to me.  I was then told by the credit department that my credit was never ran, which is a lie, and that I was never approve for any lines, which is a lie because I have the emails.  Not to mention that the order was ready to ship until I cancelled to put my apt number on the order.  I never imagines that getting a phone was tjat much of a hastle.  Any way as they rep "put my credit in with the codes that are transferred, I ended up with a sorry, we were wrong, you have a 400 deposit.  And the rep proceeded to lie to me and tell me hoe they dont approve peopl when you get the approval email, thats just a gimmick.  So unproffesional.  I mean I get that there are people out there scheming and scamming, but im not one of them.  Just a bad experience all the way around.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon is very unet
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.
For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless Community at http://community.verizonwireless.com/

0 Likes