Verizon trying to charge you for stuff you didnt order??
clshah

Am i the only person who received an 'order confirmation verification' email saying Verizon was going to start charging me for services i didnt order? and that i would 'continue to get charged' until i canceled.

Anyone else?

Feels like i'm doing business with a sleazy company...

0 Likes
Re: Verizon trying to charge you for stuff you didnt order??
annfromjersey1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I had a $1.99 charge show up and never was notified. When I first call, they removed the fee. A couple months later is showed up again. Turns out Verizon now charges $1.99 to use long distance plus the .12 a min!!!!

When I called again to cancel the service, Verizon had the nerve to charge me $2.75 to remove long distance that I never even signed up for!

Unbelievable!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon trying to charge you for stuff you didnt order??
erdos

yes, this happened to me several months ago as well

i noticed that my Dsl bill had gone up $7 for 3 months in a row.  i called verizon and they said the price was higher because a Gaming option was added upon my request.  i don't play any online games and i never ordered any gaming option feature to be added to my account.  of course, they can't refund all the money besides that current month.  you have to watch your verizon bill every once in a while, we're dealing with very shrewd people.

0 Likes