Very unsatisfied!
Teresat79
Hello

Since tuesday we have been without Internet. After a numberif calls, a technician was scheduled to come on Thursday. Since there is no real time frame I had to take the day off of work. When the technician came he said that he couldn't access the phone line. -The custodian of our building leaves at 3 pm and it was after 3 - and that he would come back first thing next morning.
It's almost 3 and we still haven't heard from him! This is day 2 off of work and day 4 without Internet which we need for work and school.
Since its Memorial Day weekend we won't be able to have any Internet till tuesday, provided that we take another day off of work!
None the less, we received a message this morning claiming the problem was fixed!
This is unacceptable (customer) service. I will notifying the bureau of better business to make sure my com,ain't if followed through
0 Likes
Re: Very unsatisfied!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Teresat79,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".  There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Very unsatisfied!
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello,

We have yet to receive any response from you. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to make a new post.

Thank you,

-Josh S

0 Likes