Verzon Blocking Outgoing Email Server
BooYaU

Have read on other posts regarding something like this. Its not the port as I have chanced between 25 and 587. There is no set up issue and no I do not need to reinstall Windows.

I have three ISPs due to frequent travel. In the US I am able to send and reveive email from my Verizon account using Outlook without problems. Can even do this using a Verizon compeitor's servie to access the Internet.

When abroad, incoming email using Verizon is OK. Outgoing is blocked. This is consistent.

Can Verizon comment on this? Either admit it and I will find an alternative or provide a solution. A "whitelist" inquiry was made but unanswered. I read on another post where Verizon danced around a FIOS cussomers exact same complain.

You have 2 business days or I'm filing an FCC complaint and encouraging everyone with the same problem to do so. It's not so much the blocking but hte failure to provide a workaround for legitimate use, failure to answer, and inclination to be indifferent while taking money form customers.

0 Likes
Re: Verzon Blocking Outgoing Email Server
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

If I understand your complaint correctly, you are unable to use Verizon's outgoing server (outgoing.verizon.net) on networks outside of the US.

What error are you getting?

0 Likes