Westell 7500 internet disconnection
kccm50

So i finally got the man to come and repair my phonejack. Then i try my internet out to see if it is working. it is. But the problem i had originally comes back. The random disconnects every 2 minutes. I really need to know what is causing this. Can someone help me.

0 Likes
Re: Westell 7500 internet disconnection
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader
Please post your Modem Transceiver Statistics. You can obtain them by visiting http://192.168.1.1/ , clicking System Monitoring, Advanced Monitors and then Transceiver Statistics. If you are presented with a Username and Password prompt, try one of the following combinations.

admin/password
admin/password1
admin/admin
admin/admin1
Your Verizon username and password
Re: Westell 7500 internet disconnection c
kccm50

Transceiver Statistics Transceiver Revision A2pB020b3.d20h Vendor ID Code 4D54 Line Mode ADSL_G.dmt Data Path INTERLEAVED
Transceiver Information Down Stream Path Up Stream Path DSL Speed (Kbits/Sec) 1792 448 Margin (dB) 13.3 21.0 Line Attenuation (dB) 54.0 28.0 Transmit Power (dBm) 18.6 11.9

0 Likes
Re: Westell 7500 internet disconnection c
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader
Those statistics are decent, though they are indicating a rather long line. If you can, instead of going to the Transceiver Statistics, go back to the Advanced Monitoring page and choose System Logging. Post up everything you see from the "Connection" category. If need be, paste the log on a site such as Pastebin.com