What happened to this company
shawnd11011

we've been having dsl problems for over 2 months now and all we are ever told is its a problem n our end oh your router is bad oh your net card is bad oh the wire running from the dsl box to your jack is bad well all have been replaced and the problem still is happening i would love to know how io could get in touch with corprate for this joke of a company because im fed up with having to call some **bleep**  when im having a problem that they cant fix and obviously the tech cant fix either seeing as hes been here 2 times now and just made things worse this company is nothing more then a joke and i seriously hope they fold and go under because its pathetic that we have to deal with  their customer service department and be lied to by them as well i can not wait till we get our new cable internet set up and dump this loser company

0 Likes
Re: What happened to this company
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
shawnd11011

no im quite sick of dealing with you people by weeks end you will have lost a customer im sick of the crap thios company pulls its clearly a problem on youre end yet its cost me 160+ to get this fixed

0 Likes
dbeaz
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm beyond frustrated as well. I'm trying to stay patient but this has been going on for 2 months now for me as well. I shouldn't have to depend on other customers to help me (and are more compassionate towards my situation)  when Verizon technicians are also on this forum and my issues are well documented on my account.

0 Likes
shawnd11011

The problem is their techs don't know their **bleep** from a hole in the ground they don't care about our problems and refuse to believe its a problem on their end like I said this has cost me over 160 to try and fix this problem and still having the issue so I decided I'm not paying for October seeing as the service I was paying for was not given to me this company is a complete and total joke now that's why I'm switching to cable its a better deal and I'll get 5x the internet speed going from 3 mbps to 15

0 Likes
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
shawnd1101,

Verizon support is in receipt of this issue. We will send you a PM to gather additional information. We are sorry that you have encountered this problem and we will investigate to get this resolved.

Thanks,

Tonya D.

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
Frankoh1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I understand your pain and completely agree with you.  I even worked for this company for 34 years and today, all it's really about is keeping the rich billionaires at Vz RICH and screw the middle class.  "Oh we all do that", is the common feeling today.  This company says they care about customers but all they really care about is their image to keep the unsuspecting buying their products.  I am really ashamed of how ALL busnesses treat us now.  There is no TRUTH and no HONESTY in business practices anymore.  Just give me my Golden Parachute package worth millions!   I am a retired peon technician and now Vz wants to take away my medical benefits too.  Thanks Verizon for years of promises while you screw all of us.

dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader

#1 Can you provide the Transceiver Statistics from your modem?

#2 If you don't know how to get that:

a) What is the brand and model of your modem?

b) What is the brand and model of your router?

0 Likes