Where am I supposed to get help? 3 months dealing with tech support is NOT working
DaRyuujin

I have been dealing with an ongoing connection issue for 3 months now and I'm at my wits end with trying to get help. I'm have the same problems others seem to be having here my internet keeps cutting out for a min or two and coming straight back on sometimes it works fine for a week sometimes I can't get online all day. I have spent countless hours on the phone with Verizon over these past three months being transferred from place to place, being hung up on and told multiple times they would "call me back"

I've had three techs come to my house (money out of my paycheck taking off work) and each said the issue isn't at my home, I even spoke with a gentleman at the local dispatch center and he told me the same thing, he also told me when I had a 4th tech scheduled to come "sending another tech won't help we already know the issues isn't at your home so all a tech will do is come check the connection and if its working at that moment close the ticket out"

Each and every time I call I get the exact same process, first they want to send a tech, then I explain that's not going to help, then I spend 15 min trying to get their "supervisor" on the line, each time I'm told "the ticket has been escalated and will be looked into expect a call back in 24-48 hours" each time I either don't get a call or they call and say its fixed just to have issues return a few days later.

I've even managed to get a number to a supposed "supervisor" area that needs a pin number to get thorough, yet even when I call that number I'm dealing with being told they need to send another tech and being told I will get call backs.

I've been told them replacing the modem fixed it, then told them fixing something at the end of my street fixed it, been told they switched me to another server or something Because mine was congested and that fixed it, was told they found another issue and that fixed it..None of these actually did fix it though..SO I've been down right LIED to by Verizon many many times already over this ordeal over the multiple false fixes and the numerous call backs I never got.

No customer should have to spend 20+ hours on the phone (with each call being atleast 1+ hour most of it being on hold) to get a service they are paying for fixed so PLEASE who on earth do I contact to get this actually FIXED???? Because Each time I try to get somebody who is actually a real manager or something on the phone they are NEVER available and each time I ask to speak to somebody who is actually in MY COUNTRY let alone my state I get told its "not possible"

Where I live don't have too many internet options and I'ma bout to have to move to a SLOWER service all Because Verizon has screwed me over for 3 months and refuses to fix a service I have paid for for YEARS.

SO please if any verizon employee sees this or anybody else who knows who/what I need to to please I beg you tell me lol I'm tired of being toyed around...

0 Likes
Re: Where am I supposed to get help? 3 months dealing with tech support is NOT working
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Where am I supposed to get help? 3 months dealing with tech support is NOT working
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We apologize that we were unable to further assist you on your issue.  If you decide you would like further assistance and are willing and able to provide us with the account information so we can assist, then feel free to create another post.

Thanks,

Paul C.

0 Likes