Wifi Dropping and No help... Except to Transfer to Billing to discontinue (then disconnected)
xXOdessaXx

I've been a loyal customer for over 20 years, but this is just too much. Thursday my wifi started slowing to a crawl and then dropping. After several calls I was told I needed a new Modem... which came today. After setting up Modem the problem persisted.

I'm a patient woman, but this is beyond frustrating. Several calls and duplicate walk throughs and we still could not find the issue. I asked for the issue to be escalated and was told there was nothing they could do. I asked about how to find out when my contracts were up so that I can find reliable service and was transfered to billing... and disconnected.

I've tried everything and nothing works. Paying for a new modem I didn't need was frustrating enough. Add to it that when I finally demanded to have the ticket esecalated I got a supervisor who's response was to send me to billing to be done with it.

I'm not sure where to go from here. If they can't help me since its wifi, is there someone I can speak to about contract due dates so that I can move to a company where I can access my wifi? In case there's support to reach out to...

1. Wired works fine.

2. Wireless will start to slow as if there's a large file downloading, then drop completeely.

3. New modem, reset old and new and changed wires.

4. Cleared network chatter.

5. Modem three feet away, no walls or obstructions.

6. No changes to modem, laptop, cell phone,  or tablet.

0 Likes
Re: Wifi Dropping and No help... Except to Transfer to Billing to discontinue (then disconnected)
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes