customer service for verizon dsl high speed internet
tammcn

Tonite I had the worst customer service I have ever received. I called verizon with a service issue concerning my internet speed. After being on hold for 67 minutes and having to call back, I got a service rep that could not look up my account by the account number on my bill. She told me it didn't exist. She also told me that the speed that I have for the internet is all that is offered, which is sub par. I am thinking there is something wrong, because it take over an hour and a half to download the direct tv on-demand movies. I also can not watch a streaming video from youtube without it buffering constantly through the video. I asked to set up a service appt. in which she told me that I would be charged a fee. I am disappointed with the service I am receiving from Verizon. I find it alarming that verizon doesn't seem to allow any resolution to their customers. I was told that I could get a call back from a supervisor in 24 - 48 hours and basically that the speed in which my internet is running at is the best I'm going to get. I feel as if I have the speed of dial up at this time. I am tempted to give my service to somebody else. If I cannot get support and if verizon cannot even find my account, why am I paying for a service? Please help me resolve this problem....

Tammie McNally

0 Likes
Re: customer service for verizon dsl high speed internet
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

If you are having an issue with your Verizon service, you can use the Verizon Troubleshooter to fix and report issues with your Verizon Phone, FiOS TV, or Internet Service, as well as to schedule a repair, here is the link:
http://www.verizon.com/repair
You can find tools on the Verizon Residential Support page that may help you diagnose your issue:
http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp

0 Likes
Re: customer service for verizon dsl high speed internet
Baccas
Enthusiast - Level 2

Tammie,

I had the same experience the other night. I got a very rude support person that said the exact same thing to me. I was put on hold for an hour after requesting to speak with a manger. Then my call was disconnected.

I called back and got a much more reasonable person on the phone and eventually got someone that could help me with my issue. (still not sure it is working right, but it has promise)

0 Likes