customer service?
rmgates1
Enthusiast - Level 1

is there any way to contact customer service without going through India? i have had intermittent outages for DSL for over a month. they have replaced my modem four times and sent two technicians - every evening my DSL still goes down for around five minutes. i was called by a Verizon representative saying he was on the case as the computer said it was now a chronic condition. great except they close the trouble ticket without talking to me and i have not heard from him for a week. i called India the past two nights and yet there are no trouble tickets open even though the last rep promised she had opened one.

0 Likes
Re: customer service?
leftwing

Computer chat hooked me up with domestic agents although I must say they knew almost nothing and had trouble constructing readable English sentences.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Marcial

0 Likes