sent to collections after i already paid my ETF
chelseap2
I left verizon to join my fiancés plan last November. When i received my last bill i paid it. The next month i got another bill saying they never recieved it. Then they sent me to collections. I tried getting ahold of verizon but could never get ahold of someone. When i looked at my bank statement for that month it shows the money came out but 2 numbers are wrong in the account number but they still took the money out. I still have the statement and have been tring to get ahold of someone for months. I dont want this to affect my credit and need someone to help me asap!
0 Likes
Re: sent to collections after i already paid my ETF
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: sent to collections after i already paid my ETF
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there,

Due to the fact that there is no Residential issue with your service we have closed out the case.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
Marcial

0 Likes