verizon e-mail keeps timing out my sessions
lbpascaro

My e-mail sessions are timing out before I even have time to compose an e-mail.  This is VERY annoying.  I would say it kicks me off in less than 2 minutes.  I've looked for a setting to change, but haven't been successful in finding any help.  Can anyone tell me what to do to lengthen time I can spend on my e-mail account without being Kicked off.

0 Likes
Re: verizon e-mail keeps timing out my sessions
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

2 minutes is way too short. Verizon will time you out after the 10 minute mark. If it's doing it in 2 min, theres a confliction somewhere. It's likely with the browser. You will want to factory reset your browser, make sure you back up your favorited in case you have an older version of IE that doesn't let you keep personal data. To reset it, If this is Internet Explorer, goto Tools, then Internet Options, then the Advanced Tab, and click reset . I have seen this happen before and this fixed the problem. If it still persists, please try another browser to see if that works for you. Now currently at the moment they are working on the Verizon.com website, but please try this a little later.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Re: verizon e-mail keeps timing out my sessions
midlosound

Verizon keeps timing out my sessions.  Very frustrated with this.  While I'm typing a email, verizon times me out and I have to sign back in.  Happens over and over again.  I do not want to be timed out anymore (ever).  Reading a email to a customer during a meeting and constantly get timed out SUCKS!!!!   Please tell me how to turn this feature off.  Resetting the browser did not work.  Using another browser does not work.  Please help!

0 Likes