Add or Change Services

Renew or Change Bundle

Review Account

Manage My Internet

Manage My Voice

• Support  

Community help

• Watch FiOS  

Watch thousands of your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand and Live. Rent or buy your favorites and watch them on any device. Or, check what's on tonight and program your DVR. You can do it all!

Watch Free TV & Movies

Rent or Buy

Set your TV Viewing Experience

• Trending  

Check out this personalized, real-time feed featuring the latest content and entertainment from around the Web including new headlines, sports, entertainment and more.

See what's Trending!

Copper Contributor
bobh002
0 Kudos

Camera Monitoring server busy- 2 days now !!

For the past 2 nights when trying to view my cameras online I get, We are sorry. The server is temporarily busy. Please try again later.

Later has been 2 days now. Does anybody know whats going on?

Contributor
dipple
0 Kudos

Re: Camera Monitoring server busy- 2 days now !!

I have the same problem. We are sorry. The server is temporarily busy. Please try again later Who do we call?????

Copper Contributor
autobot
0 Kudos

I am able to view live images/video of my cameras through the browser. However I get the same message in the camera recordings section.

We are sorry. The server is temporarily busy. Please try again later.

Copper Contributor
msligon
0 Kudos

Consider yourself lucky if it has only been this way for 2 days.  I have been having these same problems since Wednesday of last week.  I have called support so many times and I have gotten the excuse that they are doing upgrades to the server - but assured me that no recordings have been lost.  Well, some have been lost, and when others finally appear, it does not show all pages until you delete some of them - but only used about 12% of storage.  Nice when it works but beginning to wonder it it is worth the frustration when it doesnt work, which seems to be pretty frequently these days.... 

Copper Contributor
autobot

I can again access camera recordings again... maybe they applied a fix.

Copper Contributor
bobh002
0 Kudos

True, it does it now and then but 2 days in a row totally is ridiculous. It's working now.  (and I just received this email from Verizon from an online form I filled out 2 days ago, how timely..lol... For Technical Support concerning the issue in question, please call 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966) and follow the prompts for Home Monitoring and Control Technical Support. Representatives are available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.)

So there's a phone number for you guys....

My Verizon

Support Tools

Watch FiOS

Trending

• Visual 411