Camera Monitoring server busy- 2 days now !!
bobh002
Contributor - Level 1

For the past 2 nights when trying to view my cameras online I get, We are sorry. The server is temporarily busy. Please try again later.

Later has been 2 days now. Does anybody know whats going on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Camera Monitoring server busy- 2 days now !!
dipple

I have the same problem. We are sorry. The server is temporarily busy. Please try again later Who do we call?????

0 Likes
autobot1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am able to view live images/video of my cameras through the browser. However I get the same message in the camera recordings section.

We are sorry. The server is temporarily busy. Please try again later.

0 Likes
msligon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Consider yourself lucky if it has only been this way for 2 days.  I have been having these same problems since Wednesday of last week.  I have called support so many times and I have gotten the excuse that they are doing upgrades to the server - but assured me that no recordings have been lost.  Well, some have been lost, and when others finally appear, it does not show all pages until you delete some of them - but only used about 12% of storage.  Nice when it works but beginning to wonder it it is worth the frustration when it doesnt work, which seems to be pretty frequently these days.... 

0 Likes
autobot1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I can again access camera recordings again... maybe they applied a fix.

bobh002
Contributor - Level 1

True, it does it now and then but 2 days in a row totally is ridiculous. It's working now.  (and I just received this email from Verizon from an online form I filled out 2 days ago, how timely..lol... For Technical Support concerning the issue in question, please call 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966) and follow the prompts for Home Monitoring and Control Technical Support. Representatives are available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.)

So there's a phone number for you guys....

0 Likes