Home Monitoring Set Up
dlduscg
Enthusiast - Level 1

I purchased the Home Monitoring Kit via phone because I was unable to find a way to order on MyVerizon web site. Every time I tried I received the error The page isnt directing properly and Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete. I got the same when I tried Internet Explorer, so I called via phone and placed the order.After registering and reregistering and trying every silly suggestion offered by Verizon robots I finally gave up ording online.

Now I have the Home Monitoring Kit and I am unable to get it registered or set up because of another error stating that Sorry,  unable to verify the Terms of Agreement, try again later.

I noticed that others are having the same difficulty and I am now wondering if this is all a scam, or that Verizon does not want my business anymore. Whatever the reason behind making us spend inordinate time going around in circles and not offering any help is totally unacceptable and I am reconsidering my options. Please, in one last effort, can anyone help me get my stuff activated, or must I forever cast aside Verizon as just another Comcast imitator. Please help.

Labels (1)