List of MODES in a Browser
shaenn
Contributor - Level 3

I have reported this to VHM&C tech support several time but it is still an issue.

I have 35 different MODES setup. On my iPhone & iPad I can see them all and do basic operations (Run, Suspend, & Resume) but I can't edit or delete them on a mobile device, which is normal.

The problem is that on a browser where I can add, edit, and delete MODES, I can only see 21 of my MODES.

I have tryed things like deleting a few of the MODES I do have access to to see if the others would appear, they don't. So it's not a matter of being able to access a finite number of MODES. I have even created new MODES, which work fine but still do not display on a browser, only on my mobile devices.

Is anyone else hinging this problem?

NOTE: When I told Verizon I had 35 MODES they acted like they never heard of anyone having that many. Funny because all their ads for VHM&C (which of course are no longer on their site, but I have copies) said you can have as many devices as you want. Well, what good is that if you can't have at least the same number of MODES?

Labels (1)
0 Likes