Possible ISO7 Issues
shaenn
Contributor - Level 3
I noticed this occurring after upgrading my iPhone to ISO7. When I try to view a camera recording, some of the recordings will play immediately where others only display a black screen where the video should be playing. After several attempts, the video will sometimes play, other never do. These same videos will play on a computer browser or on my old iPhone and iPad which have not had the upgrade to IOS7 as of yet.

Verizon, time to fix the app to work with the new IOS!
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Possible ISO7 Issues
shaenn
Contributor - Level 3
P.S. I also tried uninstalling the app, doing a hard boot, and reinstalling the app but the same issue still occurs.
0 Likes
Lew_D_Vz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Users of the Home Monitoring and Control app for iOS should go to the iTunes Store to download the latest update.

This update is of particular importance to users of the iOS 7 operating system. The issue some users have experienced with the inability to log into the service from their iOS 7 iPhones has been corrected in this update.

0 Likes
shaenn
Contributor - Level 3
So are you saying that letting the IOS do an update of the app won't work? That IOS users need to delete the current version and download the new version?
0 Likes