"High Speed "Internet"
nupperman1

I have had (well not working) verizon internet for three months. Rather I should say I have been billed for three months for no service. I have called multiple times, spent hours on the phone with people from India who are not helpful and at times have been quite rude. I have also had workman in my apartment 2x with no result. I have an ipad and connect everywhere I go, the hospital, the airport, the library, everywhere except at my home where I pay to do so. Repair men come in have fixed the line and now say its my ipad that it won't connect except through a computer (although it doesn't connect my friends notebook either but her ipad connects everywhere as mine does except of course at my apartment!). Now I understand I am an elderly woman and part of being older is that you accept people take advantage of you. But, how stupid do I have to be to continue to pay fr a service that does not work. how many hours left in my life do I have to spend on the phone with people who do not understand me and I do not understand them. Is this part of the torture I pay for when I signed up for the internet? I was told today afeyr 2 hrs that "mame do not call us again until you have a real computer, it will not work with the ipad" really not my ipad but everyone elses? What do I have to do to get servoces?  OI know I moved to rural america but this is beyond rediculous!  Suggestions on how to connect my ipad with a service that won't even let me put my passowrd in to do so?

Nancy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: "High Speed "Internet"
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi nupperman1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: "High Speed "Internet"
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

nupperman1,

We haven't heard from you and will not be able to help without your account information. As we haven't received that from you after several unanswered requests we are now closing your Private Support Case. If you still require help on this matter please make a new post and we will be happy to assist after collecting your account data.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes