10 days,working on 11th day, with no landline
PandaBear625
Enthusiast - Level 1

After the technician that showed up 3 1/2 hours late last Saturday that couldn't fix the issue because the problem is in the cable box I was told the phone would be fixed in 24 to 48 hours.  48 hours passed, still no phone service.  I called customer service and the rep was the worst customer service rep I have ever spoken to ever.  At first she said I should not have been told it could be fixed in 24 to 48 hours because they had to send out a FIOS team (odd since FIOS isn't available here) which has a 7 day backlog.  She made an appointment without asking me if that timeframe worked for me, asked me if I wanted updates via phone call or text to my cell phone, and then just hung up without saying anything like thank you for using Verizon or may I help you with anything else.  She just hung up, click.  I found out about the appointment by checking my account online.  Then the next day I received a phone call, not a text update as I requested.  And now, my phone was suppose to be fixed before 6pm yesterday.  It is now after midnight Saturday, March 24th and still no phone.

This is just ridiculous.  I am going to call Time Warner tomorrow and switch to their digital phone.  I was keeping the hardwired landline with Verizon because I was worried about having no phone if we were to lose power but 11 days with no phone is worse.  Oh yeah, I am also reporting this to the FCC.

0 Likes
Re: 10 days,working on 11th day, with no landline
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly (by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account) for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: 10 days,working on 11th day, with no landline
PandaBear625
Enthusiast - Level 1

A technician showed up at 8:30 this morning and fixed the problem, finally.  This still is not going to prevent me from switching my phone service and reporting you to the FCC though.