2nd Phone Line Project
DCPhil
Enthusiast - Level 2

Looking to add an additional line to the one that exists in my apartment.  It is my understanding that  one can do the set up to avoid the $100 verizon wiring fee.  Not sure if I can simply replace on existing jack with a two line jack or would a splitter work.  Hoping for a reply from someone whose actually done this.  Hoping for an informed response

0 Likes
Re: 2nd Phone Line Project
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3
Hello DCPhil,

I sent you a private message with information.

Thanks,

Shamika_Vz Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
RGL140

Would it be possible to obtain a copy of that information too ? Thx

0 Likes
WAHHelp

I have Fios Digital Voice and I work from home and my employer requires the POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) line to be used for work. Is it possible for me to have the Fios Digital Voice line as well as the POTS or even just convert the Fios Digital Voice to the POTS. I like the Fios but I need the POTS. I would like to have both. Is this possible and if so please advise on how to setup. Thanks in advance for all your help!

0 Likes
Jerrycee11
Enthusiast - Level 1

Dear Shamika_VZ,

I also had a 2nd line installed in my apartment, but the installer put both lines into one wire and I need to have them seperated.  Could you send me the instructions on how to do this as you did to  DCPhil previously.

Thank you,

Jerry

0 Likes