4th Day Landline Service is Out!
BethH3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Tried calling Tech Support on Saturday...service went out late Friday afternoon.  They keep saying there is no problem with our landline phone.  However, we can't even get a dial tone from the connection in the box that is on the front of our house.  They said it might have to do with a new contract for Fios service that we agreed to on Friday.  I don't have access to a cell phone today, and tried Verizon Troubleshooter online.  It said that it couldn't find the problem and that I should CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE.  How am I supposed to do that when I don't have a phone???  I'm quickly losing patience and am about ready to disconnect all of my Verizon services.  

Re: 4th Day Landline Service is Out!
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Unhappy-in-VA
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone service was out too. They set up an appointment to come and fix it but before they would come to my house, they wanted me to confirm the appointment. What number did they call?  The one that was out.  What **bleep**.  Fortunately, that number goes to voicemail which I am able to access from work.  I did leave another number for them to call but that was not used.

0 Likes
BethH3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon is truly the worst company I have ever had to deal with.  There is not enough time, or room, to post all of my issues from the last two years.  It became almost like a full time job...sitting on hold and trying to resolve problems.  I did end up filing a complaint with the FCC after about 1 1/2 years, and that was the only thing that got my billing issue resolved.  I'm also having a problem with one of my set top boxes, but I shudder to think what I'm going to go through to try and get it fixed.  We added an additional DVR last year and it took several days for the box to even activate.  It seems there was an order pending on our account that was blocking the ability to activate the additional box.  I don't understand how administrative type details can cause glitches that can turn off phone service or prevent a customer from activiating a DVR.  I'm just so fed up!

0 Likes