5 days waiting for technician who doesn't show on time
PandaBear625
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had no dial tone for 5 days.  On day one I set up for a technician to come out which I couldn't get an appointment for 5 days later.  I set the time frame up for 8am to 12pm on a Saturday.  I wasn't too happy about having to get up early on a Satruday but if it meant my phone would get fixed I figured it was worth it.  So today, Saturday, the day the techinician was suppose to arrive between 8am and 12pm, didn't show.  When I checked with Verizon they said it would be between 1pm and 2pm.  2pm came and went, no technician.  Then was told by 3pm, that came and went; no techinican.  Now they 4pm.  Seriously, it is Saturday.  Do you think I have nother better to do all day then to sit around and wait when I could be running errands?  Why don't you just say we will get there whenever we feel like and you will just have to sit there and wait on us.

Re: 5 days waiting for technician who doesn't show on time
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the troubles you are having getting this fixed. I have sent you a private message to get more information.

0 Likes
BethH3
Enthusiast - Level 2

File a complaint with the FCC.  That's what I am about to do. 

Unhappy-in-VA
Enthusiast - Level 2

This sounds very familiar.  If the technician is late then you are doing better than I.  Most of the time (4 our of 7), the Verizon technician never showed, never called, nothing.

0 Likes