Bad Experience in-store
akaglenna

Who/how do I contact someone about an extremely bad experience in the Fair Oaks, VA store?

0 Likes
Re: Bad Experience in-store
Firefox22

On the other side of the coin....How do you contact a rep's supervisor or someone on the corporate level for a very good experience?

0 Likes
tlb7
Contributor - Level 3

>>Who/how do I contact someone about an extremely bad experience in the Fair Oaks, VA store?

Can't help you with who/how to contact but I live near the Fair Oaks, VA Verizon store and while I've never been there, I've often wondered about it because it's suppose to be a "Verizon FiOS Experience" store.

If you don't mind, can you tell us what happened at the store?

0 Likes
akaglenna

I spoke with Sal (the manager) about reconfiguring our package which included disabling a second phone line.  He said that he'd have to work with someone else on the phone line issue and promised a call back the next day.  I called 8 times over the next 4 days and he refused to come to the phone and I was always told he'd call me back "soon", "the next morning", etc.  When I finally spoke to him exactly one week later, he swore that he hadn't called me because the "escalation" team hadn't got back to him.  I called the main 800 number and they confirmed he had never contacted anyone, not submitted a ticket, a work order, NOTHING.  Sal provided me an email address for his supposed manager but that email bounces back to me.  

So I've been ignored and blatantly lied to and no way of letting his superiors know of the worst customer service experience of my life.

0 Likes
tlb7
Contributor - Level 3

Thanks for the more detailed info. If I ever do visit the Fair Oaks store, I'll make a point not to deal with Sal...'-}}

There is supposed to a phone number floating around which would put you in contact with the "executive level" office but I don't know what the phone number is--I have a hearing loss which makes the phone difficult to use so it's not really a viable option for me--and I have read that this office can often provide at least some satisfaction.

You might go over to http://www.dslreports.com/ and sign up as a member (free) and take browse in the Verizon forums--click on the "Forum" link ( http://www.dslreports.com/forums/all ) at the top of the homepage and a list of forums will be displayed and there are Verizon links (you may need to scroll down the all-forums list to see the Verizon forum links) in that list. More specifically post in the Verizon Direct (sub)forum--see either the "Direct Support" list and/or from within the Verizon list (once in the Verizon forum, there are a series of tabs one of which is "Verizon Direct")--which is a private forum in that only you and the Verizon Direct techs/support can read your thread (your original post to them, their replies and your replies to their posts). They may be able to get you the info you need and/or pass along your experience to the appropriate people.

There are Verizon moderators here in this forum and they do often respond directing you to a private section where they might help you more directly so keep an eye on thread looking for a post from them.

0 Likes