Billing Issue
jo629851

So I finally got my Verizon billing corrected this past month after being billed incorrectly for the past 3 months. I was told that my adjustments would go back to July when I suddenly started being charged a higher rates, but on my bill this month it was not corrected. Does anyone know how I can quickly get Verizon to correct my bill without having to go through another month of  getting the run around?

0 Likes
Re: Billing Issue
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

jo62985,

We haven't heard from you after concerning details about your billing concerns, and as such have closed your Private Support Case. If you have any further questions about your account or services feel free to make a new post and we will be happy to assist in any way we can.

-Adam

0 Likes
jo629851

If you take a look at the case I previously had open, you will find all the details surrounding my billing frustration in those posts. I was told my bill would be corrected and the ticket was closed. Now that I am saying it was not corrected, I am being forced to start all over again. I previously submitted all this information under my previous post. If there is anything else you need from me that can not be retrieved from that post please call me at 484-995-4790.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We've gone ahead and reopened your private support case, jo62985. Please redirect all further inquiries into that thread.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

jo62985,

We haven't heard from you since addressing your concerns about your billing discounts. As such we are closing your Private Support Case. If you have any additional questions about your service feel free to make a new post and we will be happy to investigate with you.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes