Billing Primary Number Changed
MjrSysop

Well, that wasn't cool at all.

The Number at the top of my bill changed to one of my other numbers for no apparent reason.

The number it changed to happens to be a number I provide for my 84 year old mom that lives in an apartment at the back of my house.

I was late with my bill. Verizon called her number and left a voice message regarding my bill and included the amount I owe.

It's a very high number because of the amount of services I have (5 smart-cells, 3 phones, 5HD TV's, 2 HD-DVR's, 100/60 internet).

So mom calls me shouting about how I don't pay my bills on time and all the typical mom stuff she said 35 years ago when I was 15. MAN-O-MAN did that stink.

So I check my bill today and all of a suddon I see that number listed as the primary contact. Last month and the previous 3 years it listed only the correct number. Nobody knows why it changed.

3 hours, 4 departments, & 4 disconnects later, I wind up on the phone with Customer Support.

They told me it would be fixed by end of day.

Believe it or not, this is still way way better than cablevision's service.

0 Likes
Re: Billing Primary Number Changed
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the changes on the account. We would like to help out with this. I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences to that board and discontinue posting here.

0 Likes
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@MjrSysop wrote:

... I was late with my bill. Verizon called her number and left a voice message regarding my bill  ... 3 hours, 4 departments, & 4 disconnects later, I wind up on the phone with Customer Support ... They told me it would be fixed by end of day ... 

Think what would have happened if, instead of spending  many hours on the phone changing a telephone number printed at the top of your bill, you had spent perhaps 3 minutes actually paying your bill.

0 Likes
MjrSysop

@armond_in_nj wrote:

@MjrSysop wrote:

... I was late with my bill. Verizon called her number and left a voice message regarding my bill  ... 3 hours, 4 departments, & 4 disconnects later, I wind up on the phone with Customer Support ... They told me it would be fixed by end of day ... 

Think what would have happened if, instead of spending  many hours on the phone changing a telephone number printed at the top of your bill, you had spent perhaps 3 minutes actually paying your bill.

You know what Armond...

I can't tell if you're taking a shot at me or not so I'll refrain from responding in kind.

Just hope and pray that you never have the level of responsibilities I have.

0 Likes
MjrSysop

@Anthony_VZ wrote:

Sorry to hear about the changes on the account. We would like to help out with this. I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences to that board and discontinue posting here.

Where is the "Private Support  Board"?

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

@MjrSysop wrote:

@Anthony_VZ wrote:

Where is the "Private Support  Board"?

Click on your username on the forum to go to your profile.  You will see a module in the middle of the profile that says "My Support Cases".  The link to your support case will be there.  You should have also received an email from Verizon with a link to your support case.

0 Likes