CUSTOMER SUPPORT BIG JOKE
penguin916
Enthusiast - Level 1

No dial tone in whole neighborhood intermittantly for 3 days. See the Verizon truck driving back and forth first day then no one. No where to explain what is going on. Under contact us it gives choice of this forum or a 800 # .

No DIAL TONE CANT CALL.  Live in an area w no towers NO CELL SERVICE. Many neighbors are elderly need phone access.  have to be able to call emergency services.  My mother is infirm and I am her emergency contact yet there is no way to contact me because no ones phone in the vally has a dial tone. This is a township wide problem please understand and the stupid virtual assistant just keeps telling me to disconnect my phone and plug it back in THIS DOES NOT FIX THE PROBLEM PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

Re: CUSTOMER SUPPORT BIG JOKE
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Re: CUSTOMER SUPPORT BIG JOKE
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

penguin916,

We're sorry again about the repeated troubles, but we're glad we were able to get this current issue resolved for you.  We closed the private support case, but feel free to create another post if any other issues should arise.

Thanks,

Paul C.