Call Forwarding-Busy/No Answer - included with calling package yet no one at Verizon can set it up!
avmasala

I have tried three times to get Call Forwarding-Busy/No Answer on my phone.  First attempt on order# {edited for privacy}.  Did not work!  Second attempt on order#{edited for privacy}.  Still did not work!  Tried again this morning and agent said she didn't know how to set it up without voice mail...which is not included as a calling feature in my package, and I don't want it.  I do not want to pay for regular call forwarding when I am unable to setup a feature that I am already paying for.  Does anyone know how to go about setting this up?  Is it even possible?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Call Forwarding-Busy/No Answer - included with calling package yet no one at Verizon can set it
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

It was a pleasure to assist you with this today. As per our conversation, Im going to go ahead and close out this suport case. If you ever need assistance in the future, let us know we are here 24/7.

-Amanda_M 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Call Forwarding-Busy/No Answer - included with calling package yet no one at Verizon can set it
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

It was a pleasure to assist you with this today. As per our conversation, Im going to go ahead and close out this suport case. If you ever need assistance in the future, let us know we are here 24/7.

-Amanda_M 

0 Likes
Dutton1

I am having the same problem, Call forwarding - busy/ no answer get constant beeps.

How do I resolve this??

0 Likes