• RESIDENTIAL
  • BUSINESS

Verizon Business Sites

• WIRELESS
Contributor
donhe
0 Kudos

Call Forwarding

I have not been able to set up Call Forwarding from my home phone. I have tried *72, 72# and 1172 but I get a message that my call cannot be completed as dialed.

Employee
Anthony_VZ
0 Kudos

Re: Call Forwarding

I'm sorry that you are having troubles with this feature. I have sent you a private message on this issue.

Anthony_VZ

**If someones post has helped you, please acknowledge their assistance by clicking the red thumbs up button to give them Kudos. If you are the original poster and any response gave you your answer, please mark the post that had the answer as the solution**

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or plan

Contributor
PaulF
0 Kudos

I have the exact same issue.  I checked to make sure it was in my bundle and Verizon confirmed it but the procedure still does not work.

Contributor
fmalila
Device: Dell Latitude 620
Plan: TV, phone, internet
0 Kudos

I have the same issue. It is included in my plan but can't be set up.
tdl
Contributor
tdl
0 Kudos

I tried to use call forwarding for the first time since Verizon stopped its IOBI Internet service. When I try to activate it (*72), I get a fast-busy signal - no message. No one in any of the Verizon live chats could help; they just kept referring me to each other.

Contributor
vms_dude
0 Kudos

If you have FioS Digital Voice, you probably have what is referred to as an "FVAM" (FiOS Voice Account Manager) account - it replaced IOBI. It is essentially a web-based GUI where you can administer your account setting. Call forwarding can be setup there.

https://www36.verizon.com/fiosvoice/

Contributor
vms_dude
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

press *72 followed by the number you want your calls forwarded to - to include a preceeding 1 or 9 if needed.

EXAMPLE: Grandma lives far away and is a long distance call for me. I have to dial a 1 when calling her. If I want my calls forwarded to Grandma's house I would pick up my phone and dial *7215554443333.

Contributor
ToniC
0 Kudos

tried   *72 and putting in number to forward calls to   It does not work either

Account & Services

• Pay Bill
  • Add/Change Services
  • Manage My Rewards+
  • Renew Your Contract
  • Manage Services
  • Visual 411