Call log for secondary Fios landline and its virtual number
Sammy151

Does anyone know what to view call logs for either or both my secondary landline and/or it's virtual number (which is my fax number)? OR how to email Verizon? The wait times for web support are ridiculous.

I can view the call log for the main landline number attached to my FIOS account, but not the secondary number which I pay for, only the total charge.

Thanx

0 Likes
Re: Call log for secondary Fios landline and its virtual number
gs0b
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Sammy15 wrote:

Does anyone know what to view call logs for either or both my secondary landline and/or it's virtual number (which is my fax number)? OR how to email Verizon? The wait times for web support are ridiculous.

I can view the call log for the main landline number attached to my FIOS account, but not the secondary number which I pay for, only the total charge.

Verizon doesn't have email support.  Your options are phone or online chat.

I have two FiOS voice lines.  The 2nd line is a regular phone line; not a virtual line.  I can access it's call logs on the FDV manager web page or through the MyFiOS app on my iThings.  I simply select the line using a drop down box.  On the web page, I see my main number listed in a box labelled "Calls and Messages" with a drop down list option.  That's what I use to select which line's call logs and voice mail are displayed.

I've found that the web site can be a bit odd at times with FireFox.  IE seems to always work.

Good Luck.

0 Likes
Sammy151

Thank you for your quick response. I'm unclear what page you're referring to....what is the FDV page? Where is the "Calls & Messages"  box?

I'm signed into my Verizon for Residential account and looking on individual monthyly bills. I can see the call details for main phone number, but not secondary or virtual number. (I don't have iThings).

0 Likes
Sammy151

I did find the FDV page, but the Calls and Messages only shows last 200 calls. Verizon says I need a subpoena to see call logs for my second phone number beyond those!!! 

0 Likes