Caller ID does not display on my tv
GPA2
Caller ID does not display on my. The settings indicate that iris available bad enabled but nothing shows up on the tv when my phone rings. I do see caller ID displayed on my handsets correctly.

Thanks.
0 Likes
Re: Caller ID does not display on my tv
Shamika_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello,

I apologize for the frustrations that you are having. I sent you a PM to further assist you.

Shamika_Vz
Verizon Support

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supersede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan.

0 Likes
Colucci1

My Caller ID will display for two days then it stops displaying. This is what happens eveytime I chat with Verizon support 

for help to solve problem. Works for two days then it disapears....................

Can you provide a solution?...............................

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend
When it stops working for me, I usually do three things and it begins to work again.
1. Disable the alert (menu-settings-caller ID-display alerts = disable)
2. Reboot the cable box. Either unplug it for a minute or reboot in menu. (menu-customer support-in home agent = reboot set top box)
3. Enable the alert (menu-settings-caller ID-display alerts = Enable)

This works most of the time for me. sometimes I have to roboot my router before starting the above steps, but if it doesn't work, then I've he'd great luck with chat support
0 Likes
manhattanNYC1
Contributor - Level 2

I follow HUBRISNUX his direction, it is working, thanks,

Everyone follow his directions do it 123 easy