Caller ID on TV & Call Assistant help!
Tara_D

I just realized that the caller ID display is not working on my television. Everything is enabled and was working until the last day or so. I also downloaded the call assistant module for my pc as well as the desktop client but I have windows 7 and I noticed that it doesn't say that OS when downloading it. ANd of course it isn't popping up the new calls nor is it recording the new calls. The last call it registered was on Nov 23rd adn the first one was from Nov 6th.

What can I do to fix these issues? Any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: Caller ID on TV & Call Assistant help!
Hubrisnxs
Legend
Call assistant isn't compatible with win 7 so you might have mixed results getting it to work on your pc. You can try right clicking on it and running compatibility mode for xp service pack 2.

With regards to getting it working on the tv

If its worked in the past and is no longer working then
you have to disable the alerts. Reboot the box and
then re-enable the alerts.
So menu>settings>caller id>alert display>disable
Then reboot so menu>customer support>in home
agent>reboot set top box (stb)
Then re-enable alerts menu>settings>caller id>alert
display>enable

If that doesn't work then you may want to open a support chat or call in. 8885531555
0 Likes
mt112000

you may have to call in , they may have to renew your ip address for your router since FIOS gives an ip address to all your set top boxes from your router

0 Likes
daltontr

I  was thinking about downloading Call Assistant, but then I read it isn't compatible with Win7...you can't be serious?!? Laughable.

0 Likes
KrazyBill
If that doesn't work try xfinity. My caller ID stopped working 3 months ago. By the way , the router supplied bt Verizon has a vertical range of about 6 inches. Router is downstairs and nothing upstairs works consistently. Of course Verizon's answer is that we have 3 bad pc's.
0 Likes