Can Verizon turnoff landline service?
alittlehelp
Enthusiast - Level 1

I WAS a verizon customer & after years of issues, I changed to Comcast.  I neglected to make final payment & accumulated late fees for NO service.  I have since paid the principle amount.  However, verizon has turned off the landline service for any of their Fios users.  In other words, all verizon fios users cannot access my phone #.  Is this a violation that I need to file with the PUC or the FCC?  Comcast has tried for 2 months to work with verizon to no avail.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Can Verizon turnoff landline service?
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Re: Can Verizon turnoff landline service?
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello,

It was a pleasure working with you, in resolving your issue. Come back here or you could also reach us on other Social Media sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ as well, for help. We are on all sites 24/7! Have a good evening!

Thank you,

Bert