Can not get new statements to pay online.
steve-tell

Cannot make online payment or see past statements since November

I tried to make a payment in December and I kept getting an error message that payment services were not functioning. I figured it was a glitch and decided to try later.  My account page shows a zero balance.  I called the customer service to pay.  I was not going to pay by phone and be charged a fee when this was not my fault. I just made a random payment for the amount due. I was told that it was an internal problem and someone would call me back.  No one has called.

I had to do the same thing in January.  I am know trying to pay my February bill and I am still unable to pull up anything (My last bill showing is the one from October)  My last payment according to the website was made in November.  I cannot bring up ayment history.  I am not going to call to make payments every month. I refuse to pay a fee for  to make a phone payment and I would like to be able to check things online.  I can't even look at my current bill for a balance in order to make a payment.  Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Can not get new statements to pay online.
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent after two business days.

0 Likes