Can't login to FiOS digital voice manager (Frustrated with Verizon)
curttel

Greetings:

About 3 weeks ago I began to have problems logging in to the FiOS Digital Voice Manager.

Even though i can successfully login to MyVerizon -- when i attempt to manage my features i receive the following error message:  

We are sorry but your User ID does not currently have access to the FiOS Digital Voice Manager.In order to gain access, please sign in atwww.verizon.com/myverizon and follow the steps to upgrade your account to Full Access.

This makes no sense. I subscribe to Verizon FiOS digital voice and continue to get the call notifications and voicemails sent to my email -- but i am unable to manage the features.

I've called and text "chatted" with Verizon support numerous times -- but it's a comedy of errors. They have no clue how to address the issues -- even when i send them posts from this forum explaining what others have found.

I have opened tickets only to have them closed without my consent. I've spoken with people who promise to fixed my problem in two hours and call me right back -- guess what? The issue isn't fixed and they never call me back. I've esclated the support discussions to Tier 2 -- they aren't much help either.

I've seen others with this problem in the forums and I've asked to be routed to the "web support group in Californinia" (as others have suggested) but the reps i've spoken with don't know what this group is.

I've asked asked the reps to delete my online ID so i can re-create it -- but that doesn't work either.

I'm very frustrated. This is a service I pay extra for and Verizon can't even figure out how to fix it. Comcast is looking better and better.

Hopelessly Frustrated with Verizon,

-Curtis

0 Likes
Re: Can't login to FiOS digital voice manager (Frustrated with Verizon)
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".  You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.  This should be checked on a frequent basis  as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Can't login to FiOS digital voice manager (Frustrated with Verizon)
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We have closed your private support case. Please make a new post anytime you need assistance.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes