Re: Cannot listen to voice mail on my mac -- javascript error on window.navigator.cpuClass.toLowerCa
gosu174
Enthusiast - Level 1

Doesn't work on my Mac either - Mountain  Lion 10.8.4 with Chrome, Safari, or Firefox. Java is 1.7 and I suspect that may be where the issue is. With all the security issues etc. with java in a web browser, seems like there could be a better way to do this.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot listen to voice mail on my mac -- javascript error on window.navigator.cpuClass.toLowerCa
rwlkr
Enthusiast - Level 1

I know this thread is old, but here it is 2013 and I cant play voicemai from Verizon's website either on OS 10.8.4 with Safari or Firefox. 

0 Likes
rwlkr
Enthusiast - Level 1

...forgot to mention that I'm running the latest version of java: ver. 7 update 40

0 Likes
scot8

I can't listen to voice mail on my mac.  Both firefox and safari crash with java error.  Java is up to date.  Help?

0 Likes
ChattyRobbie

I'm having the same problem on my iMac with Mountain Lion installed and Java updated and browsing with Safari and Chrome. It's been going on for some time now.

0 Likes
May of 2014 still have this trouble
ADSR

OSX.9.2

SAFARI 7.0.3

JAVA 7 UPDATE 55

I've selected Verizon as a trusted site to run Java.

And allowed Java to run in browser.

I get a GUI to play, pause, FF, RW the voice mail file.

But it does nothing.

0 Likes