Cannot log into Digital Voice Manager website
Graclet
I cannot log into the Digital Voice Manager website. I used to be able to log in but not since July. Error message is:

We are sorry but your User ID does not currently have access to the FiOS Digital Voice Manager.In order to gain access, please sign in at www.verizon.com/myverizon and follow the steps to upgrade your account to Full Access.

An hour on the phone with support and the rep says they've never seen this error. However I see several posts on these forums but no solutions.

I have Activated my account several times already and tried changing my password. I have no issues getting Verizon email, my bill, account settings...all MyVerizon options and access working just fine...except for Digital Voice Manager. C'mon verizon! with multiple posts on this topic, why am I still locked out?!?
0 Likes
Re: Cannot log into Digital Voice Manager website
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly (by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account) for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: Cannot log into Digital Voice Manager website
Graclet

great more waiting for a call back and help that doesn't seem to ever arrive...

0 Likes